About the workshop
This workshop is recommended for Diploma Programme (DP) theory of knowledge (TOK) teachers who have prepared students for at least one exam session as part of the DP and are keen to improve the TOK experience in the DP.
This workshop is designed for those who are keen to improve the teaching and learning experience in the TOK classroom. The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the links between IB programme standards and practices (January 2014) to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- exploring strategies to improve student access to the DP; for example, differentiating the curriculum and offering multilingual classrooms
- structuring a TOK course that integrates authentic assessment and encourages students to make links across the DP that will enhance their understanding
- addressing aspects of assessment in TOK to ensure that teaching and learning activities promote student achievement
- integrating TOK across all subjects in the DP to help students make cross- disciplinary links
- examining the dynamic nature that exists between Creativity, activity, service (CAS) and TOK when emphasizing the importance of reflection and developing self-awareness • implementing DP policies and procedure
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com