About the workshop
This workshop is designed for Middle Years Programme (MYP) subject-group teachers new to the MYP at established IB World Schools and teachers from interested or candidate schools.
Category 1 MYP workshops will encourage you to:
- align educational beliefs and values with those of the IB in order to create a challenging programme of international education
- begin to develop a collaborative and collegial approach to aligning your practices with the structures and principles of the IB subject group aims and objectives
- develop an understanding of the structures and principles of the subject group framework and guidelines towards the construction of a coherent curriculum
- prepare learning, teaching and assessment strategies that will support the implementation of the subject group framework and guidelines
- engage in and create relevant, significant, challenging and student-centred environments.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org