About the Masterclass
This is a 4-hour Masterclass focussing on developing your knowledge and understanding of the EE and your ability to support students in the EE in your particular subject area.
What teachers/schools will gain from this Masterclass - advice on:
- guiding your EE students in their research - helping students to formulate the research question; who identifies materials/sources, examples of appropriate research sources, how to support students in the research process, how to design a suitable methodology; reflection sessions - helping them to understand what is required, how to prepare
- supporting your EE students as they write up their EE
- helping your EE students reflect on their research and progress in the RPPF
What you will take back to your school:
- a deeper understanding of the requirements of an extended essay in your subject
- a better understanding of the criteria
- a range of ideas and good practice to support students in the completion of the EE in your subject
Please note that IBICUS Masterclasses are led by fully qualified leaders but are not official IB-approved workshops and certificates do not count towards school authorisation or evaluation.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com