24th Oct, 2016 to 26th Oct, 2016 - Accommodation in College is strongly recommended and is in a single occupancy room in one of the boarding houses, mostly without en-suite bathrooms, but communal areas for recreation, TV, internet, tea and coffee facilities. Male and female boarding houses are separate. All meals are included, starting with dinner on Monday night, October 24th until breakfast on Thursday October 27th. Total price is for 3 nights in college, roughly a third of the cost of staying in a local hotel, and no transport costs. First come - first served, limited availability, please book now!
Welcome to Ibicus
IBICUS specialises in providing teacher training, advice and information on the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Primary Years Programme (PYP). We work in close cooperation with the IB Organisation in The Hague (IBAEM), which ensures the rigorous standards and quality of our workshops.
As a participant at Ibicus IB workshops you can expect:
- Early confirmation that your subject will run
- Small workshop groups, wherever possible
- Personal, professional, prompt & regular assistance
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly workshop leaders
- Full resources
- Convenient workshop venues
- Great food & refreshments.
Our 2016-17 events are in Dubai, UK and Prague.
- All are viewable by searching using the boxes on the left of this page
- Or download a PDF summary of our 2016-17 calendar here or the yellow box below.
- For guidance on our booking procedure, please click here
- Not sure which Category you need? Take a look here for information about the IB Global Architecture