About the workshop
How might school communities design and structure learning experiences and environments to support the development and demonstration of student agency through action and engagement beyond the classroom?
In this workshop participants will:
- Learn how agency is used to help learners understand their potential and impact on their communities.
- Learn to have deeper conversations with students about how to engage with local and global communities.
- Explore the concepts of agency, action and engagement and their manifestations across the programmes (e.g. service, service learning).
- Evaluate approaches to learning and approaches to teaching that aim to support understanding of and engagement with complex issues in a way that honors personal and community needs and aspirations.
- Identify opportunities for institutional growth, enhanced curriculum design and deeper and responsive community engagement.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com