About the workshop
This workshop is designed for MYP teachers with at least one year experience.
In order to actively participate and collaborate, all category 2 participants are encouraged to have previously created, taught, and assessed at least one MYP unit.
Participants will explore and discuss a comprehensive array of conceptual, pedagogical and institutional aspects involved in delivering the Middle Years Programme curriculum and the mathematics subject group. This workshop includes the significant changes in the MYP Mathematics curriculum, with a greater emphasis on alignment with the DP Mathematics courses.
Category 2 MYP workshops encourage you to:
- explore and align your practices with the IB standards and practices
- refine and continue to develop a collaborative and collegial approach to the structures and principles of your subject group aims and objectives
- deepen your understanding and capabilities for delivering your content through concepts, context, and approaches to learning skills
- evaluate, strengthen, and design new tasks that will support the implementation of your subject group expectations
- reflect upon the relevance, innovation, and rigour of the student-centred environments that you have created
- discover and create opportunities to make your content more accessible to a broader range of students.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org