About the workshop
This workshop is recommended for:
Diploma Programme (DP) and Career Programme (CP) coordinators, counsellors, principals, heads, members of senior management teams, school district officials from IB World Schools and university or college admissions officers.
More than 120,000 DP students will be entering university each year. IB students represent a broad range of nationalities from over 150 countries and reflect diverse experiences and perspectives that they apply to their learning. These experiences, in combination with the emphasis on international-mindedness and academic rigour of the DP, provide students with a unique set of skills, attitudes and perspectives for success in university and life in the 21st century. During this workshop, there will be an opportunity to develop a clearer understanding of how university recognition impacts a student’s application to university, and to explore strategies in which schools can support students to maximize their chances of acceptance at their chosen university.
During this workshop, there will be an opportunity to:
- develop a clearer understanding of how university recognition impacts a student’s application to university.
- examine entry requirements for different universities and application procedures in different countries.
- identify appropriate pathways for students into different university programmes and careers.
- explore strategies in which schools can support students to maximize their chances of acceptance at their chosen university.
- consider the Unique Selling Point (USP) of IB students to be emphasised in applications.
- build valuable counselling networks.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com