About the workshop
This workshop is recommended for:
Librarians with at least one year of experience in the role within a Diploma Programme (DP) context.
This workshop is designed for those who wish to improve ways in which the library can support teaching and learning in the DP classroom. The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the relevant links between IB Programme Standards and Practices to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- developing strategies to help librarians become more effective in their role
- exploring collaboration between librarian and teacher to support student achievement
- maintaining a library that supports the DP
- implementing DP policies and procedures affecting the librarian
- examining forthcoming changes and updates that affect the implementation of the DP
The workshop centres on sharing of practice, so is unsuitable for inexperienced librarians or those who have little or no knowledge or experience of the Diploma Programme
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com