About the workshop
New and aspiring school leaders who wish to expand their leadership capabilities with specific focus on various governance models that exist within the IB community.
This workshop is designed to introduce participants to four basic models of school governance, with a view to understanding how each governance model has diverse implications for how the IB Leadership Intelligences equip senior-level school-based leaders to collaborate with governing bodies in each of the four models.
The workshop will provide opportunities for you to inquire into:
- the nature and composition of governing bodies in each of the four models
- the diversity of decision making and communication in each of the four models
- values and perspectives that may be diverse within each of the four models
- leadership implications for school-based senior leaders
- strategies for establishing and maintaining role clarity
- areas of focus and growth personalized for each participant
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org