About the workshop
This workshop is recommended for:
Counsellors, post-secondary advisors or career guidance officers from IB World Schools with at least one year of experience working within a Diploma Programme.
New or recently appointed Counsellors, post-secondary advisors or career guidance counsellors working with IB students from established Diploma Programmes in an IB World School.
The workshop is designed to
- review and update counsellors on the standards and practices of the DP to support momentum and maximize student attainment.
- define and discuss the role of the IB counsellor and learn strategies to support the effectiveness of the counsellor working with IB students.
- keep abreast of changes in the DP and articulate the outcomes to properly advise students towards diploma attainment and post-secondary options.
- explore current trends in post-secondary options and access
- learn strategies to effectively communicate with universities.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com