This workshop is designed for MYP teachers with at least one year experience.
In order to actively participate and collaborate, all category 2 participants are encouraged to have previously created, taught, and assessed at least one MYP unit.
Category 2 MYP workshops encourage you to:
- explore and align your practices with the IB standards and practices
- refine and continue to develop a collaborative and collegial approach to the structures and principles of your subject group aims and objectives
- deepen your understanding and capabilities for delivering your content through concepts, context, and approaches to learning skills
- evaluate, strengthen, and design new tasks that will support the implementation of your subject group expectations
- reflect upon the relevance, innovation, and rigour of the student-centred environments that you have created
- discover and create opportunities to make your content more accessible to a broader range of students.