This workshop is designed for Middle Years Programme (MYP) subject-group teachers new to the MYP at established IB World Schools and teachers from interested or candidate schools.
Category 1 MYP workshops will encourage you to:
- align educational beliefs and values with those of the IB in order to create a challenging programme of international education
- begin to develop a collaborative and collegial approach to aligning your practices with the structures and principles of the IB subject group aims and objectives
- develop an understanding of the structures and principles of the subject group framework and guidelines towards the construction of a coherent curriculum
- prepare learning, teaching and assessment strategies that will support the implementation of the subject group framework and guidelines
- engage in and create relevant, significant, challenging and student-centred environments.