Diploma Programme (DP) coordinators, counsellors, principals, heads, members of senior management teams, school district officials from IB World Schools and university/college admissions officers.
During this workshop, there will be an opportunity to:
- develop a clearer understanding of how university recognition impacts a student’s application to university.
- examine entry requirements for different universities and application procedures in different countries.
- identify appropriate pathways for students into different university programmes and careers.
- explore strategies in which schools can support students to maximize their chances of acceptance at their chosen university.
- consider the Unique Selling Point (USP) of IB students to be emphasised in applications.
- build valuable counselling networks.