Key contents and learning expectations:
- To review in detail the IB expectations concerning the practical programme and explore the relevance of a solid design of the practical programme and principles that should support it.
- To share teaching strategies that will support the development of skills needed for successfully completing a good quality individual investigation.
- To understand the moderation process and to compare standards of marking and moderation amongst delegates.
- To understand and how Approaches to Teaching and Learning (ATL) and ICT can support the IA.
- To understand the diverse range of possible individual investigation types.
- To debate when and how to schedule the IA.
- To exchange best practice and useful resources.