About the Masterclass
This Masterclass aims to develop your skills in mentoring the students for the internal assessment (Exploration). It will also develop your knowledge and understanding of the assessment requirements.
In this Masterclass you will gain practical tips on the following:
- Developing an appropriate timeline for the IA Preliminary skills development among students prior to the introduction of IA.
- Guiding students on their proposals and ideas.
- Guiding students in their journey while they write their drafts.
- Tips on giving feedback.
- Marking, annotating, and compiling feedback for IB.
- Internal standardization.
What you will take back to your school:
- A deeper understanding of how to manage IAs in your school including guiding the students.
- A range of strategies to support your students in their IA journey.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org