About the Masterclass
The aim of this Masterclass is to develop your knowledge and understanding of the requirements and assessment of Paper 2.
You will gain advice on:
- guiding your students in studying and revising for Paper 2
- supporting your students in their practice of comparative essay writing
- helping your students develop writing and time-management skills
What you will take back to your school:
- a deeper understanding of the requirements and scaffolding required for the Paper 2 exam
- a range of ideas and good practice to support students in preparing and revising for Paper 2
Please note that IBICUS Masterclasses are led by fully qualified leaders but are not official IB-approved workshops and certificates do not count towards school authorisation or evaluation.
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com