Designed by leading expert Chris Wright, this masterclass provides a forum for both new and experienced teachers, coordinators and school leaders to understand the demands of the revised standards and practices (NEW 2020 PSPs) in order to prepare students for success.
Throughout the seminar, participants will get the chance to understand changes to the standards and practices, analyse components that make classrooms and schools successful and discuss strategies to support students and teachers.
If you are a teacher, coordinator or school leader, this masterclass will help you to explore
- What are the key ideas behind the new evaluation process?
- How do we plan for the new evaluation?
- What is the preliminary review? Who will read it? How does it fit into the evaluation visit?
- Who will visit my school? Who are the programme and evaluation leaders? How is their role different from the IBEN evaluation team we have been used to?
- Who will the IB team meet with on the visit? What are the framework meetings? What are the programme development meetings?
- What needs to be in the programme development plan? What makes a good programme development plan?
- How is the conclusion meeting different from the community meeting?
- What will be in the IB report?
Please note that ibicus Masterclasses are designed to help you delve deeper into a particular subject; they are not IB authorised/certified and do not count towards authorisation.