The Programme Standards and Practices allow schools to develop bespoke IB programmes which are in tune with the school’s unique context and culture. This two-day interactive seminar aims to support Heads of School and MYP coordinators equipping you with practical strategies and tips to lead your school community through authorisation and the 5-year MYP evaluation process*.
- access advice from highly experienced experts
- delve deep into aspects of MYP evaluation
- reflect on your school's MYP practice
- inquire into the expectations of the visiting team
- create a pathway for your school approach to verification or evaluation
- how to prepare your school community in the lead up to verification or evaluation
- understand report findings to enable practical strategies for school development
* To find out specifically about the detail of the NEW 2020 PSPs and what has changed, please see our new Masterclass: "Getting to grips with the new IB framework"