About the Masterclass
This is a 4-hour intensive and interactive Masterclass designed to help you:
- explore opportunities for virtual CAS experiences (with special attention on service-learning and CAS projects
- develop tools for supporting students with their CAS reflections
- understand how to assess quality over the quantity of CAS experiences
Participants will have an opportunity to share best practice and examine how CAS can be a valuable and enjoyable experience for all students including those who may be isolated during the pandemic
What you will take back to your school:
- suggestions for valuable CAS experiences which can be developed virtually
- ideas on how to further build connections between the DP subjects and CAS
Please note that although you will receive an IBICUS Certificate of Attendance, IBICUS Masterclasses are not IBO-authorised or certified workshops and do not count towards authorisation
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com