This Masterclass is for all teachers, Coordinators and school leaders and aims to help you to:
- explore best practice of how to help support students prepare for their DP examinations
- explore different approaches to examination preparation that work best for different learning styles and for different disciplines
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- enhance their understanding of the differing roles for assessment during the programme: formative, summative and assessment as learning
- examine the role of higher order thinking skills in diploma assessments and the importance in developing these skills.
What you take back to your school:
- a better understanding of best practice in how to support students as they prepare for their DP examinations in a range of subjects
- suggestions for subject specific approaches to examination preparation that help enhance students’ skills and confidence.
Please note that IBICUS Masterclasses are designed to help you delve deeper into a particular subject; they are not IB authorised/certified and do not count towards authorisation.