- Next Workshop Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE April 2020 16th to 18th Apr, 2020
Supporting IB Students in University Admissions - Category: 3
20 - 22 October - Wellington College, Berkshire 2020
15 hours of expert tuition over 2.5 days, with full resources and great food and refreshments
About this Workshop
Diploma Programme (DP) coordinators, counsellors, principals, heads, members of senior management teams, school district officials from IB World Schools and university/college admissions officers.
During this workshop, there will be an opportunity to:
- develop a clearer understanding of how university recognition impacts a student’s application to university.
- examine entry requirements for different universities and application procedures in different countries.
- identify appropriate pathways for students into different university programmes and careers.
- explore strategies in which schools can support students to maximize their chances of acceptance at their chosen university.
- consider the Unique Selling Point (USP) of IB students to be emphasised in applications.
- build valuable counselling networks.
More information about Categories
|Regular Confirmed Price||£820.00 plus VAT||ADD TO CART|
|Premium Late Booking Price||£920.00 plus VAT|
Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7PU
Tel: +44 1344 444 000