About the workshop
This workshop is recommended for: Coordinators of creativity, activity, service (CAS) with at least one year of experience in the role of CAS coordinator.
This workshop is designed for participants who are keen to improve the CAS experience in the Diploma Programme (DP). The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the relevant links between IB Programme standards and practices to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- exploring and sharing strategies to enhance current CAS programmes
- understanding the interaction between CAS and subjects in the DP to help students make cross-disciplinary links
- studying the dynamic nature that exists between CAS and theory of knowledge (TOK) when emphasizing the importance of reflection and developing self-awareness
- sharing practices to show how CAS has impacted the wider school community
- implementing DP policies and procedures
- unpacking broad changes to the DP
About your booking
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an automatically generated BOOKING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and an invoice (or a receipted invoice if you have paid by credit card). Shortly after that, once we have processed your booking, you will receive an email from us with further information.
Once we have confirmed that the workshop will go ahead we will send you a confirmation email and an information pack which tells you everything that you need to know about joining your sessions. The links to join your sessions will be sent to you by email around 2 days before your sessions start.
If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact us at email@example.com