- Next Workshop Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE April 2020 - POSTPONED 16th to 18th Apr, 2020
Supporting IB Students in University Admissions - Category: 3
16 - 18 April - Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE April 2020 - POSTPONED
In association with Innoventures Education Training Centre. Includes 15 hours of expert tuition over 2.5 days, with full resources and great food and refreshments
About this Workshop
Diploma Programme (DP) coordinators, counsellors, principals, heads, members of senior management teams, school district officials from IB World Schools and university/college admissions officers.
During this workshop, there will be an opportunity to:
- develop a clearer understanding of how university recognition impacts a student’s application to university.
- examine entry requirements for different universities and application procedures in different countries.
- identify appropriate pathways for students into different university programmes and careers.
- explore strategies in which schools can support students to maximize their chances of acceptance at their chosen university.
- consider the Unique Selling Point (USP) of IB students to be emphasised in applications.
- build valuable counselling networks.
More information about Categories
|Regular Confirmed Price||£820.00 plus VAT|
|Premium Late Booking Price||£920.00 plus VAT||ADD TO CART|
Morag Makey has lived and worked in Australia, NZ, the UK, Switzerland and Spain, in a variety of teaching and leadership roles. She has co-ordinated the IB Diploma Programme, the Extended Essay and TOK since 2008 and has taught IB…
Read more about Morag Makey
Additional Workshop & Subject Information
Innoventures Education Training Centre
Al Marcup Street (formerly Street 7), Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 4271351/2
Local Dial: 04 427 1351/2