- Next Workshop Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE April 2020 - POSTPONED 16th to 18th Apr, 2020
Music (NEW Syllabus) - Category: 1
16 - 18 April - Raffles World Academy, Dubai, UAE April 2020 - POSTPONED
In association with Innoventures Education Training Centre. Includes 15 hours of expert tuition over 2.5 days, with full resources and great food and refreshments
About this Workshop
- An introduction to the new Music DP syllabus set for implementation in the Fall of 2020 with first exams being Spring 2022.
- A study of the relationships, applications and connections of the Approaches to Teaching and Learning to the new music syllabus.
- Discussion of concepts and ideas on building and developing an effective music journal.
- Sharing ideas on the development of a culture of Inquiry Based learning.
- The study of contextual concepts within the curriculum.
- An overview of the syllabus components including exploring, performing, experimenting and presenting music.
- An investigation of the perspective of the music student as researcher, creator and performer.
- Assessment guidelines
More information about Categories
|Regular Confirmed Price||£820.00 plus VAT|
|Premium Late Booking Price||£920.00 plus VAT||ADD TO CART|
Jim has more than a quarter of a century of teaching experience in international music education. He currently serves on the music faculty at The American School of The Hague in The Netherlands, where he teaches instrumental music as well…
Read more about Jim Yarnell
Additional Workshop & Subject Information
Innoventures Education Training Centre
Al Marcup Street (formerly Street 7), Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 4271351/2
Local Dial: 04 427 1351/2