You have a choice of on-site accommodation in student rooms at Wellington College or you can choose to stay elsewhere in a local hotel.
FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION from dinner on Monday 21 October to breakfast on Thursday 24 October
ONLY £125 (+VAT) for all 3 nights' accommodation plus all meals and refreshments
Staying in the school boarding houses on-site is basic but very good value and convenient and the campus is set in beautiful grounds with lake, golf-course, woodland areas and many walks.
The rooms are basic rooms provided in student accommodation in single-sex dormitories and you will be required to use shared bathroom facilities (communal sinks and private toilets and showers) and you may be required to walk a short distance between the boarding house and the main area of the campus. Staying on site is, however, extremely good value and includes bed (towels and linen is provided), 3-course evening meal on Monday 21, Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 October, lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday and cooked breakfasts on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
We recommend that you stay on-site at the College but spaces are limited so please book your accommodation when booking your workshop.
Please book at the same time as booking your workshop or you can book your accommodation separately through our website. Please contact the IBICUS administration team at email@example.com if you have any difficulty.
- On-site facilities are in the school boarding houses and are basic. Beds may be slightly narrower and harder than you are used to!
- You may need to walk a short distance between the boarding house, dining hall and the classrooms.
- Accommodation is in a single room in a single sex college boarding house.
- Most do not have private facilities although there are plenty of washing facilities in the shared washrooms.
- All bed linen and towels will be provided.
- The boarding houses have security-coded doors, the codes for which will be given to you on arrival.
- There are no locks on rooms, which is college policy for student safety. There are security cupboards in the rooms and we suggest you bring your own padlocks if required (although we have not previously had any security issues).
- Each house has a central comfortable sitting area and TV lounge and Wi-Fi
- There are tea and coffee making facilities in the boarding house kitchens
- The College bar and cafe will be open after dinner in the evenings
- If you wish to drive, there is plenty of parking on site.
If you do not wish to stay in College rooms, you can choose to stay in a local hotel but please note that you will have to make your own transport arrangements as we do not provide transportation to and from any of the hotels.
Suggested local hotels include:
The Casa Hotel, Handford Lane, Yateley
The Premier Inn, Sandhurst
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Wokingham