Other services to schools
We have been asked on many occasions if we could visit your school instead of, or as well as, your teachers attending Ibicus workshops. The answer is, yes we can and do. This usually works out more cost-effective for a school than sending individuals to workshops
Our services to schools include
As a participant at IBICUS IB workshops you can expect:
- to discuss issues around implementation of the IB Diploma with senior managers and presentations to all teaching staff
- by a specialist subject teacher for INSET e.g. your Science or English departments may benefit from a visit and activities on assessment and teaching ideas
- to consider extended essays, how to help your students write the best possible extended essay, choice of research questions and using assessment criteria
- to present to teaching staff or students or both on Theory of Knowledge so that they get a taster of what it can be and so that teachers can make links to Theory of Knowledge within their subjects
- by a CAS practitioner and workshop leader to give your school new impetus in its CAS programme and experiential learning
We shall put you in contact with the right person for the task and can tailor-make the visit to suit your particular needs.
If you would like a follow-up report, that can also be arranged.
All our team of visitors have many years of IB Diploma teaching, workshop leading and assessment experience.
The fee depends on your requirements. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about this in more detail.
You may also be interested in looking at these websites:
(to be updated)